background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello World,

I am winding down from a day of obsessive complusivness of my two favorite things to do--Scrapping and Gardening!!!  

I spent several hours today painting my scrapbook room.  I didn't realize how much stuff I have until I had to move it all-- OMG!!!  I am converting the walls to white.  I will be adding a touch of black and pink accents---imagine that!!  HA!!   I painted my cabinets white and they look soooo much better than the "light pine" kitchen color cabinets they were before! I have painted one coat of white on the walls and whew it is going to look FABULOUS if I say so myself!!

I will have to put pics of my room when it is completed! Then I moved to my other obsession--my yard!!!!!  I worked for another 3 hours of obsessive work and starting thinking of where I am going to plant my new plants I bought this weekend at the Master Gardner Show.

I am working on my next HDYDT class for November and I will put a sneak peek in the next few weeks.  I am almost done!!  Colors will be "fallish"  yes, I made it to be boy or girl l/o!!!  YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

pretty flowers!!! I wish I had been born with the gardening gene. I think it skipped me. I tried to like it and I just don't, lol.

Oh, and when you finish painting your scraproom, will you come and paint my bedroom for me?

Connie Girard said...

can't wait to see your scrap room. Really like your blog. How do you get it to be transparent?

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day