background

Monday, November 2, 2009

New additions to my scrapbook room!



Well, its still monday night and looks like it will be a long night for saints football fans!! So, I decided to take pics of my new additions to my scrapbook room!! Don't you just love them!! I found these treasures at the Washington Flea Market weekend!! All I can say it OMG!! OOC!!

I love my room and can't wait to put together some l/o's while I am creating in my room. I am very lucky to have a whole bedroom converted to be my scrapbook room!!

Hope you enjoy the tour of my room and Oh yeah, don't forget to sign in my guest book and thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous week :)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the chandelier. Did you change your mind about coming to the crop? Hope to see you there!

Lisa F. Hebert said...

I love your room. The chandelier and butterfly are awesome.

Heather Bares said...

Hey, those curtains you have are the exact ones I am planning on putting in my scraproom! The room looks great!

Patti said...

Love the chandelier and even more impressed with your handy man's work. LOL!

Donna in Louisiana said...

Melissa, your room is sooooo you!! I love those curtains and that Chandelier, dripping with crystals. I love it! Now we just want to see what creations are coming out of that room.

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day