background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Hey Scrappers, yes, I am finally updating my blog and one of my new year's resolutions is to keep up my blog and scrap a l/o at least once a week!


Have a fun time last night @ TM scrappin till midnight. I told my husband I would be home by 7pm. That was funny. Thanks Wendy for making me go and have some fun. I at least started on my niece's 2008 halloween l/o. I am soooooo far behind!! :( OMG --do you every catch up??? mmmmm-don't know that answer

I am trying to finish the l/o today and glueing everything down today so I can post it and starting working on my next class to teach @ TM!

hope everyone has a great start to the new year!!
happy scrappin'

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day