background

Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Monday already. Oh, how the weekend goes by so fast.  Can you believe it, I am blogging again!!  I completed another l/o this weekend and it was a sports l/o.  My first ever and it was fun and can't wait to finish her actual "action shots" in a l/o.  It didn't bother Alexis in the least that she was the only girl on her team and usually there was only one girl on her opposing teams too.  It was quite funny to watch!  


For all of you who were able to take my Tattered Angels book class--I have another one and it is filled with butterflies!!  Oh, how I just love those beautiful insects.  I have included a sneak peak of the cover and 2 pages.  I will be teaching the class at Treasured Memories in October--look for my e-mail to see the upcoming dates!!  

Going to bed now, since I have to get up and teach a class at Red's at 5:45am!!!  
Have a fabulous week and talk to ya soon

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day