background

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tomorrow is back to reality ----work!!  I guess I had a blast these last few days!!  Completed 4 layouts in 4 days--new record for me.  I am still in shock that I completed them and posted them to my blog.  Monica, Wendy, Heather and Charlotte aren't you proud of me.  I still need help with all of the blog terminology.


Being the multi-tasker that I am --as I was waiting for the images to upload, I was putting together pics and paper to work on for another l/o!!  Watch out scrapbook world--I'm on fire!! HA! HA!  I hope you enjoy looking at the l/o's as much as I had fun creating them this hurricane weekend!  Watch out--members at Red's, I now have had 4 days of REST!!  

Have a fabulous rest of the week and be safe and don't forget to exercise so that your brain is fresh with creativeness!
see ya


1 comments:

Heather Bares said...

glad to see you blogging!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day