background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2007


Hey scrappers, have you made your new resolutions yet, this year? I got started early--my goal for the holidays was to complete 8 Santa  l/o's with Alexis.  Well, I was close, I finished this one on Sunday night!  I missed my goal by one l/o.  I wanted to be caught up with her pics with Santa for the last 7 years!!  OMG!!   For this layout I used lace ribbon, brads, metallic glass, flowers and used the Robin's Nest pebbles for the centers.  Yes, I did hand cut the title out of the K & Co christmas paper!!  


I didn't realize how many Robin's nest pebbles I had.  I went OCD crazy with the pebbles and separated each bottle by color and put each color in a cute glass bottle.  OMG-I am going crazy with the organizing but Oh, do I feel great and SO ORGANIZED.  I will take pics soon of my latest organizing adventures in my scrap room. I do have to say it was sooo much fun doing all of the organizing of my stuff and boy do I have stuff!!  I am currently working on my project for the T.M. mega crop--hints coming soon on what it is going to be.  
Have a fabulous day

2 comments:

Lisa Fruge Johnson said...

I love all the lo's!!! What a great goal to get a theme completed. Since I am 2 years behind on my scrappin, I think I will do a similar goal. Thanks!

Heather Bares said...

that looks great!!!!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day