background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday night, Jan 14, 2009!  Can you believe we are half way thru the month of Jan.  Well, girls, I have finished my Mega Crop class project and I just LOVE IT!!!!   I went to take a pic and my battery went dead!! OMG.  So,  I will give you a description just to entice you a little.  Of course, the colors will be pink and brown with touches of butterflies.  Was that enough?  HA! HA!!  Pics coming soon-- you ask how soon?  As soon as my battery recharges!  This project is a one page creation you will be able to hang in your scraproom!!  T.M. will be posting pics soon with the class schedule for the Mega Crop in March!  Keep looking for updates.  


Next week is the first meeting of the new T.M. Design Team.  Can wait to get started and get the new team creating!  

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day