background

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dance Review 2008



Hey Scrappers,  yes, I know it has been awhile!!!  I want to send a shout out to all the girls that took my June Vintage Class!!  Thanks for coming and making it such a joy to teach at T.M.!!  I still have one more class to teach this month!!  

SOOOO, since ya'll complained enough to get me motivated to catch up on Alexis's dance review pics from LAST YEAR!!  It took me 2 1/2 days to do just 2 l/o's!!  How Do You Do That any faster??? ----no pun intended heeeee heeeeee
On this l/o I used SEI paper and products ranging from Heidi Grace to Technique Tuesday.  Can you figure out how I used those products!!  

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day