background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hey Scrappers, it's 4:30pm on Sunday, July 12 and I am just getting back from the Megacrop @ T.M.  What fun and the best part of the weekend was being able to take a class taught by Donna Downey! SHE ROCKS!  She is a great inspiration and learned some many NEW techniques!! WOW,  AWESOME, FABULOUS!!!   those are only a few words to describe the class today.  I think everyone enjoyed watching how Connie, Janet, Wendy and myself were going to crop  on one 8ft table!!   Gotta love it!!  yes, it was quite comical!!  

Take a guess who peanut buttered the MOST!!!  Who do you think paid attention to the directions???? hmmmmm

Hmmmm,  here is another wonder,  I wonder what will be in the next HDYDT class!???  Lots of fun had by all and anxious to see everyone's canvas book completed!  

Once again I just have to say how inspiring Donna was and what fun she it was to take a class with such a fun teacher!! Thank you donna, thank you

happy scrapping
m


1 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Wish I could have been there! JEALOUS!!!!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day