background

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend Getaway


Hey Scrappers,

Can you believe it is already August! Well, I have to send a shout out to Karen--Thanks so much for a fabulous weekend and have a FABULOUS B-day tomorrow!! Here are a few l/o's I did this weekend. Yes, I am a slow scrapper and wendy wins first prize for doing the most l/o's in 2 1/2 days! you rock!! Janet came in second and Connie came in with an unbelievable number of 6 l/o's!! We are all still in shock!! I thought she was slower than me but she was really pre-planned and made sure she had enough to work on. Yes, wendy, I will try my best not to over analyze everything I put down and just do it!!

It was so relaxing to scrap just for me and have fun all at the same time!! We started the fun on the drive up north! All I have to say is that "brunette's rock" (meaning connie and I) and blondes (meaning Janet and Wendy) shouldn't drive alone!! HA HA HA

We laughed all weekend from morning till night like little girls in grade school! The competition was who could get out the most l/o's done! It was such a good time. Thanks again Karen!!

I only brought 3 and here are the 3 l/o's I finished! Duh on me -- I didn't bring enough to do so I walked around and harrased everyone!

Hey Aphra, here is a shout out to you----- I used your paper bag technique on my western l/o and made some rope!! It was fun and easy!!




2 comments:

christie Trahan said...

Wow........ I am happy to see you scrappin for yourself & having fun too! August 17th I will tear me up some gym! *****and quit eating all the kids left overs,ha ha

Connie Girard said...

M.F.
Your Lucky, cowgirl layout is one of my favorite that you've ever done. I can't believe you finally used that black lace that we bought 5 years ago. I wonder where mine is!!!!! And I "Oh" so want to try that paper bag technique..

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day