background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting Inspired

Hey gang, getting ready to settle down for the night but also wanted to share with you that while working on those 3 l/o's this weekend, I also have been inspired by Jennifer McQuire's scrapbook room, have you seen it!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! yes, I have been rearranging and putting things in a box for the T.M. garage sale coming soon! I will be taking some pics of my room to maybe share some inspiration for organization and using some things you maybe never thought of!!

Pics coming soon!

ps. have you gone to theadvertiser.com to get inspired for exercise!! I have been doing a once a week tip for Fit and 40 ( yes, I am over 40). The paper shows the tip in print every Thursday and you have to click on local news to get the video that goes with the excerise tip! I think--not bad for an amateur!

Have a FABulous week!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Patiently waiting for crop room pictures...i need some inspiration in that department....my area is just wide open with paper and books all over the floor! Ugh! You missed a good time this weekend. We missed you with us when we had our laughing fits, so next time join us. I'm proud of you...3 l/o's that's awesome!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day