background

Monday, September 7, 2009

Layouts completed during Labor Day Holiday

This is an older HDYDT l/o that I finally found pics to match to complete the l/o!! YEAH!! This is annual trip Alexis takes with her Grammy and Gramps!! As you see Grammy is nowhere to be found because she is taking all the pics for ME!! I wish I would have been there--I had to do lots of cropping but overall you have to give it to my mom for doing her best!! Who remembers how we did the coconuts!! just love the technique. Did you notice it is using Technique Tuesday chipboard!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day