background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

More garden pics




The first pic is my Blue Daze, then my Cypress vine, them my Cup & Saucer vine, then my beautiful Fire Spike bush that the hummingbirds are going nuts over! I will have to get in my husband's camo pants so the mosquitos don't fly away with me while I am trying to take pics!! Yes, I am just as obsessed about my garden as my scrapping! It is a get away for me and I don't care how dirty I get --I guess I will have to take a pic of that one day --that will be reallllly cute!! I love to share my plants with friends so if you are into plants like me and want to do some trading???? I am in-- i guess we can even go so far as scrapbook trading for plants --there's a thought!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

omg i love that cup and saucer plant, i think we need to do some trading for a little sprig of that one! you are going to die at what i recieved the other day.....one of those huuuuuugggggeeeee bamboo plants the one that doesn't spread far but get huge stalks! i'm so excited about this that i could just pass out! we've gotta get it planted soon before i loose it in the pot. a guy started it about 3 yrs ago so it's a nice piece! glad you had a great day in your garden...looks like cooler weather ahead!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day