background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2008



Hey Scrappers! Here it is already Sunday afternoon!! Why do the weekends go by sooooo fast????

I really didn't mind the rain this weekend-do you ask why?---well, I am usually working in my beautiful garden (if I say so myself)--moving plants, BUYING plants that I don't have room for and or preventing my husband from pruning any branch longer than 12in!! Thank goodness hunting season has started!! yipee for my plants--I think they are secretly excited too.

So with the torrential rains, I was able to not feel guilty not working in the yard but instead working in my scrap room putting together another 3 l/o's!! OMG!!! I can't believe I completely finished another three-I am totally excited!!

This layout has lots of clustering of some old stuff--do you recognize 7 gypsies, maya roads, Heidi Swapp, Prima, Bazzil, to name a few brands! These are pics of my mom, sister (mother of Alexis), and Alexis in my backyard under my pergala taken by me.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day