background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alexis 2nd Grade pic


Can't believe it is already Sunday evening! WOW --the weekend sure does go by fast!! I did get to finish a 1 page l/o to go into the front of her 2nd grade album. I used Basic Grey Stella Ruby paper, 7 Gypsies, Heidi Swapp, Prima & Jenni Bowlin buttons. Of course, I hand cut out all the flowers then pop dotted them and added bling to the highlights on the flowers and added more buttons and flowers!


Did you see the new l/o's the T.M. Design Team did this week! Check out their l/o's and blogs!! Thanks Tanya for my sussie, just love all of it! another shout to Melanie for bringing me some butterfly sussies too today at the store!!

I am now going to unpack all the wonderful stuff I bought at Treasured Memories on Wed night -I did do some great shopping and OMG!!! can you see me smiling :D

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a note!!
talk to ya' soon

2 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Is that a one-pager? Wow.....LOVE it. All those layers of flowers are bee-U-ti-FUL!

Heather Bares said...

loving this!!!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day