background

Monday, September 7, 2009

New Scrapbook Room

Here is my work station and have my most used products close at hand!! Do you see the jars of flowers I separated by color!! that was fun--I didn't know I had SOOOOOOOOOO MANY!! Can you see the jar of buttons! Yes, I have my Tim Holtz stuff close by on the shelf. I decorated a "tin lunch box" to put my alcohol inks in and it is so portable. Love my OTT light. I have a pic of how I store my Glimmer mist sprays and Cricut cartridges along with my Junkitz bags of gold and silver emblishments!! My computer and printer/scanner right close by. I moved my antique table to create my working space--Now if i can get used to it there and not BANG my knee on the corner!! I also included a small pic of my outdoor garden but you can see my 2 Cassia tress blooming bright yellow flowers right now--just love them. My screen saver has a pic of one my roses! not bad pics for a beginner photographer!!

3 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Look at you with your fancy scrap room! Just joking, you so deserve it! Miss you, haven't seen you in forever!

Brandy Romero said...

WOW! I was proud of my new corner with a desk and bookshelf, better than the kitchen. But girl you blow me so out of the water you have a lot space and stuff, no wonder you don't scrap at the store. You have a store in your house...lol See you soon
hugs

Aphra Bolyer said...

Mmmmmmm.......nice! Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day