background

Monday, December 22, 2008

Alexis's first touch of snow



good evening scrappers!!Monday has come and gone and with all the things it did today-- I am really in a fabulous mood to stay up late again (till 1:30 every night since Friday).  My mom, Alexis (the only neice) and myself.  We continued our cookie baking tradition at my house.  I lit the fireplace to make it warm and toasty while we were like elves in the Fournet bakery. Alexis even was able to use her x-mas cookie cuter to make just enough for all the guests coming to my house on Christmas day.  


Here is another l/o I completed today--- oh, a l/0 in one day must be a new record!  I only had 3 pics which were NOT taken by me so this is what I had to work with!!  My sister new that she had to have pics taken-she now knows the importance of Nanny taking pics of any event!!  I used a new way to work with riboon, and got to love those basic gray rub ons.  I put them on my title ghost letters, Prima flowers and Techinque Tuesday chipboard.  I inked some with Versamagic Coffee bean and LAST but not least ----bling and the Robin's Nest pebbles for the center of the flowers.  Did you notice that  I HANDCUT another scroll from the Bohemian line from MME and used Prima bling to pizzazzzzzzz it some more.  Hope you like it!  

4 comments:

Heather Bares said...

beautiful layout!!!!

Kimo(don)2 said...

Girl.......you have been busy- scrap'g - decorating - organizing - baking................your l/o are beautiful!

Wendy said...

BEAUTIFUL L/O

angela vidrine said...

I love this layout!! I really like the way you did the ribbon and I'm addicted to stickles too. I really like the idea of nanny day, I think I'll add that to my list of resolutions this year. (I may actually stick to this one). Happy New Year!!!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day