background

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey Scrapbook world!!!  it's been awhile since I blogged--I just seem to find other things to do or organizing my large  inventory of scrapbooking things!!!!  Maybe one day-I will be talented like Monica and Wendy and have blogs fancy like theirs!!! Monica i have some more organizing tips to share!!!! 


I want to send out a very special holiday cheer to everyone and may you have less stress, take great pics and don't over eat and be miserable!!  Yes, you know I had to add that little health piece of advice!!  So here is another tip---think twice, eat once!!!  Ask yourself do you really NEED that second serving???

Thanks to everyone who views my blog.  I have been working on another l/o and can you believe it is an intricate piece of hand cutting???? Imagine that????????I should be posting it soon!

3 comments:

christie Trahan said...

Grreat Tip.... Now it will be to do it hahaha
Have A Merry Christmas

Kimo(don)2 said...

Hello Melissa!

I can not wait until [now] Saturday night. I'll need you to send me personal e-mails about the "think twice....eat once" thing! I REALLY need the tips/advise/encouragement. Thanks. Oh and.......can't wait to see what you're working on!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Can't wait to see your new layout!! Hope you have a FABULOUS Christmas!!! :)

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day