background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello Scrapbook World, well, I have just gotten home for our last D.T. meeting of 2008. The night ends with mixed emotions.  I am filled with sadness, joy and excitement.  The sadness that the year has come to a close and it seems it went by soooo very fast.  The joy and anticipation of the next team.  The excitement is to watch the 2008 D.T. blogs and see how they continue to grow as great scrapbookers.


I want to send out a big thank you to the girls for the beautiful gift of flowers (which I love and they are already in my scraproom!!) and the beautiful Fleur de Leis necklace. Just love it.  Thanks so much for a great year we had. Everyone grew sooooo much as a scrapper and we had our share of stories and laughter!!  Keep scrapping, blogging and always remember to "Think Outside The Box!"

Keep your ears and eyes open for the announcement of the new 2009 D.T for T.M. coming soon!!

3 comments:

Connie Girard said...

Oh my gosh, do you eat, scrap and blog these days? When do you sleep? Anyway, you are awesome, great job, we all love you.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Melissa, you were awesome, and I learned so, so much from you!! I'll miss ya, but I know I'll see you every now and then. Thank you for your dedication to the team. You are a fabulous leader!! :)

Heather Bares said...

Melissa, I know that I am speaking for everyone on the design team when I say that it was a great year!!! It seems like it flew by so fast!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day