background

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Monday evening and I can't decide should I stay up late and finish taking pics of my new scraproom!! NOTTTTTT. I will be getting up early to go vote so I need my beauty sleep. 


Love the time change with the extra hour of sleep but not the getting dark so early thing!!  Look for pics of my new scraproom coming real soon and see why they call me the Ribbon Queen!  I just love my new room and really have a hard time not wanting to leave my room especially when i have the Polyester Power Hour Music blaring on my iTunes!!!  HA!!!  

I am really excited to teach my HDYDT #6 class this weekend.  Don't worry, if you would like to take it, I will be opening some more classes in Dec along with my new Winter Glimmer Mist book.  I am working on it now and I hope you will like it too!

Have a fabulous week:)

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi M! enjoyed reading your blog tonight! you are the riboon queen! can't wait for you to post the pictures of the ribbon- awesome! miss you at red's, i've been feeling horrible for not going but sooooo busy! can't wait to see your next book!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day