background

Monday, November 10, 2008

New Scrapbook Room






Here are some pics of my new decorated scrapbook room!  I JUST LOVE IT!  I went with a black, white and of course pink room.  I am out of control with ribbons and flowers as you can well see but don't they look Fabulous!   Did you notice I found the word Fabulous and just had to have it.  It was originally blue so I painted it and I can't decide whether or not to add bling to it! I am still working on a cool bulletin board-those pics coming soon! Hope you enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Lisa Fruge Johnson said...

OMG! I love your room! It looks like what I would picture your scrap space, lots of flowers & FABULOUS!

Heather Bares said...

it looks great!!! And the ribbon, OMG......that is a lot of ribbon!!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

It looks absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! :)

Kimo(don)2 said...

M E L I SSSSSSSSSSS A! i love it!!!! And you wanted ME to help YOU! You Rock.......I want to see it for real because I am about to [redo] mine........................ Good job!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day