background

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday evening and getting ready for bed but had to blog about the Karen Russell photography class yesterday at T.M.  If you missed it, you really missed out on some great, fabulous info. Karen was funny and made everything easy to understand.  Maybe now I will really know how to use my digital camera.  I read an article in Creating Keepsakes magazine today and I knew what the article was talking about and really understood it.  Thank you Karen!!  It was 9 hours of some intense information but I think I will start a support group for Photography dummies like me and go out and practice what we learned yesterday!  Thank you Janet for brining her to the store. 


Yeah!  Now, I can't wait for Jenny Bowlin to come to the Mega Crop!  Don't forget we are still accepting l/o's for the T.M. Design Team 2009.  
Hope you have a fabulous week!
m
ps. heather, you really did put that title on your blog- you are so funny!!

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

I told you that I was going to!!! I sent a link to Karen and she emailed me back saying it was hilarious!! I plan to make that my new catch phrase, lol.

Tina said...

Your room is great. Sign me up for the support group. I'll need a sponsor.

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day