background

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Times @ Nannys

Does this l/o look familiar to anyone???  I have had this l/0 waiting to be finished for maybe 2 years now--OMG!!  It is a Connie D.E. l/o and I was determined to add pics and finish it this weekend!  I used some alphabets I have had FOREVER!!  I do have a problem of adding to many pics but she is so cute and we were having fun on one of our "Nanny Friday nights in 2004!  Oh how much had she grown!  She wanted to be a scrapbook and aerobics teacher-- I wonder where she gets that from??!!! 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey girlie,
Had fun cropping with you last night. We need to make a date during the holidays to crop, maybe even during the txsgiving holidays. Thanks for commenting on my blog about my pictures. Also, I am going to go to vermillionville with the boys one sunday when it's not too cold to take some pics. if you want to come and bring your neice and we can play with out cameras. I had the boys pics. taken today by Charles Hines and dax didn't cooperate very well. talk to ya soon.

Connie Girard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Bares said...

great layout!!!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

I love this design!!! It just really pops, with all of the papers!!!!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day