background

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Almost the last day of the year

Hey bloggers, it's Tuesday night, Dec 30--OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you believe it??  I am wondering where the time went to and already starting thinking of what I have planned for next year.  Well, I am off to a good start.  I just changed my blog--by myself--thank you very much!!!  HA!!!  I even added the map and counter all by myself!!  Wendy, Monica and Connie--aren't you proud!!  


I have another 2 l/o's to share and getting more organizing done--wait till you see what I did with my Stickles!!  Lisa G, now I know why you are so addicted to Stickles!!!!   

I wish everyone a safe and happy new year and may you scrap till you drop!!  
Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey girl, I am soooooooooooo proud of you! You rock! Guess what I can't come over in the am. I forgot about my eye dr.'s appt which is at 8:30 and by the time I get out it'll be time for you to take Alexis to the New Year celebration. I, Lisa G. and I think Monica plan to crop Friday night...can you come? I know you rather crop at home in your nicely organized room. I must post the pictures of my crappy scrappy room, you would die if you saw how messy. Hope you'll come.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Look at you with all these new posts!! LOVE it!

Lisa Gautreau said...

Your blog came out awesome! Look at you go! Now you have me inspired to fix mine up and actually blog!!! I am really gonna miss you "pushing" me to think outside of the box! Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Why do I scrapbook? I scrapbook my neice who I love very, very much. She is the light of my life and I am fortunate enough to have her every Friday Night. Friday's is NANNY DAY and we love being creative in my scrapbook room. I also loving working in the garden and teaching classes whether it is at Red's exercising or teaching classes at Treasured Memories and getting everyone to think "outside the box" Have a fabulous day